Premiered in June 2018, Kelim Choreography Center in Israel.
A body-mind dialogue trying to be genuine with the momentary intentions.
Dancer and choreographer: Haddas Eshel
Music: Mika Vainio
Artistic director: Sharon Zuckerman Weiser
Performed in -
- Wicklow Screendance Festival in Bray, Ireland, October 2018.
- PlastForma Festival in Minsk, Belarus, February 2019.
- The Israeli Spring Festival in HaSimta Theater, May 2019.
- WID Conference in Philadelphia, US as part of the selected choreographers panel and showcase
- Anima Mundi Festival during the biennale in Venice, Italy, October 2019.
- Craft Choreography in Vienna, Austria, February 2020.